It would be hard to imagine PCBs being replaced by anything in the foreseeable future. Printed circuit boards and their assemblies are a crucial component to the ongoing growth and stability of the electronics world and there is nothing to replace them. This is why at PCB Solutions we have spent over 18 years developing systems, processes and relationships to meet all our customers manufacturing needs for now and into the future.
While many companies are looking for opportunities to bring manufacturing back to the USA, our teams are already poised ready to support our customers looking for competitive assembly and production solutions. With a strong diversity of partners, we are able to match any PCB Assembly project with a supplier that can do the work.
PCB Assembly Services Capabilities
We can provide you PCB assembly service with the following capabilities:
- Lead Times – 10-15 Days & Scheduled Deliveries
- Assembly Types – Surface Mount (SMT), Thru-hole, Mixed Technology (SMT/Thru-hole),Single and double sided SMT/PTH , Large parts on both sides, BGA on both sides
- Procurement of Parts – Kitted / Consigned, Full Turnkey, Partial Turnkey
- Stencils – Laser cut stainless steel and Nano-coating
- Components – Passive components smallest size 0201,Fine pitch components smallest size 8 Mils pitch, Leadless chip carriers/ BGA, VFBGA, FPGA & DFN, Connectors and terminals
- Components Packaging – Loose parts, Reels, Cut tape, and Tube
- Surface Mount Connectors – Yes
- Wave Soldering / KISS – Yes
- PCB Finishes – SMOBC/HASL, Electrolytic gold , Electroless gold , Electroless silver, Immersion gold, Immersion tin and OSP
- PCB Panels – Tab routed, V-Scored and Routed+ V scored, Breakaway tabs
- Rework – SMT IR rework station and Thru-hole rework station , BGA removal and replacement station,
- PCB Layout File Formats – Gerber RS-274X, 274D, Eagle and AutoCAD’s DXF, DWG BOM (Bill of Materials) and Pick and Place file (XYRS)
- Certifications – ITAR Certified, IPC-WHMA-A-620, ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2015+ AS9100D, IPC-CC-830B Compliant, SBA certified, J-STD-001 in house Certified Trainer
Why PCB Solutions PCB Assembly
Apart from our huge experience and expertise in the subject, there are several reasons you may want to choose us to fulfill your PCB requirements. Here are some benefits we offer:
- Our surface mount lines are automated for single, as well as double sided PCBs.
- We are very particular about the quality and our assemblies go through rigorous checks and testing.
- Experienced and qualified teams understand the client requirements well, and we provide custom assemblies.
- Advanced machines that allow precision, accuracy, and speed for placing even the thinnest of components
- We possess multiple assembly lines and can meet the most demanding and challenging requirements, keeping in mind the tight schedules.
- We have well-established supply chain networks. This is especially useful for turnkey assemblies.
- Our PCBs & connectivity solutions comply with IPC-CC-830B, and are ISO 9001:2015+ AS9100D, ISO 13485, ITAR, IPC-WHMA-A-620,
PCBs, are integral to an unlimited amount of electronic devices, comprising various components, which together form a printed circuit assembly. These components include insulating material, substrates, copper foil layers, panel or board, connection pads, wires, and more.
A printed circuit board assembly actually is an assembling process in itself, which includes combining the wired circuit on the board with the concerned electronic device. There are certain ways in which an assembly is mounted. Some of them include surface mounting, plated through-hole, and electromechanical.
PCBs have applications across industries and are used in almost all electronic devices and components. However, the PCB requirement and the assembling pattern differs with each application. Sierra Assembly is one of the leading manufacturers of various types of PCBs and provides a number of services.
PCB Solutions has more than 20 years of experience in handling PCB assembly and testing requirements along with value added services. We provide our products and services across diverse industries ranging from commercial control systems, military, and advanced electronics while considering the niche requirements in each sector.
We offer end-to-end services for certain assemblies such as low volume. Likewise, we offer several types of PCB assemblies including high volume, mid volume, full turnkey, low cost, lead free, multilayer, consignment, and so on. We take care of everything right from parts procurement to testing and delivery.