Supply Chain & Inventory Management
At PCB Solutions we are committed to providing the best customer support and highest quality products to make sure you get the results you need at a price that fits in your budget. We offer distinct pricing advantages, material management, and more services that can help streamline the entire process.
As a custom fabricated distributor, we have the unique ability to manage inventory at our facility in Reno, NV or in Lehi, UT allowing our customer to take advantage of lower costs by placing higher quantity P/Os. In addition, the stocking program reduces shipping costs because of fewer shipments from the factory.
Our customers also find our competitive advantage when we inventory large quantities of PCBs at their facilities and deliver pack slips based on scheduled deliveries from their P/Os. This assists our customers if they have a pull in and also helps them improve cash flow.
- Sophisticated MRP and accounting system
- First In-First Out inventory management
- Date code tracking
- Document control for certificates of conformance
- Environmentally controlled warehouse
- Stocking Programs
- Inventory availability with stocking programs
- PCB, PCBA, Wire Harness, and connectivity solutions
- Multiple shipping options – Small Package, Air, Ocean freight
- Customer specific labeling (Upon request)
- Bar code labeling (Upon request)
- Specific packaging requirements available (Upon request)
- Low volume, high mix solutions
- Medium and high volume production
- Scheduled delivery options
- Stocking programs for partner customers
- EAU / Blanket purchase order pricing
- Domestic and Off-shore pricing
- U.S. based payment terms upon approval
- No wire transfer fees or prepayment terms
- No minimum lot charges
- Multiple supplier quotes for best possible pricing and lead time options
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) for the best possible production efficiencies
Not one supplier is perfect for any customer or any ordering situation. That is why PCB Solutions partners with multiple factories allowing our team to place orders with the best price and lead time option. Our team is use to long hours dealing with suppliers in Asia to make sure engineering, deliveries and transit details are all thoroughly complete.
Working with our team will remove the uncertainty of dealing with offshore vendors and removes the hassle of inspecting, surveying and questioning a new supplier. We do all that work for you and ensure a safe passage to domestic and offshore production. Our team has visited, completed quality surveys and established relationships with ALL our vendors. Every vendor we use for production has been in our supply chain for over 5 years.
Give us a chance to compete for your business