- SS, DS – Multilayer
- Low – High QTY
- 7-10 Day Lead Times
- 1mil / Laser Drilling
Features and Specifications
Below are industry leading specifications for these complex flex and rigid flex printed circuit boards – which very few flexible pcb manufacturers in the world can produce at our aggressive prices and lead times.
- Sizes 1 layer-20 layers
- Sizes up to 20″ x 24″
- Base PI material in .0005, .001, and .002″
- PI Coverlay film in .0005, .001, and .002″
- Adhesiveless & adhesive based stack-ups.
- Min. line width/spacing for inner layer: 3.5/3.5 mil
- Min. hole size: 8 mil
- Blind and buried vias
- Aspect ratio of 10:1
- Eco-Bond available
- PI or FR4 stiffeners
- Laser trimming
- Impedance control
- IPC 6013 Class 2/Class 3
- IPC-A-600 inspection standards
- IPC-TM-650, GB/T4677-2002 test standards
- RoHS Compliance
- Design consultation available
We can fulfill flex PCB orders of any size – projects large or small.
Fill out our contact form to the left or give us a call today to talk to our experts and experience our top-tier service and delivery.
We have partners with expert engineering support and cutting-edge production capabilities, allowing us to meet your highest IPC standards and specifications.
Here at PCB Solutions, we offer high-quality, quick turn flex printed circuit boards manufacturing services. As highly-specialized flex PCB suppliers, we provide you with expertise required for a quick turnaround time that honors vital delivery deadlines.
PCB Solutions has in-house design, prototyping and manufacturing capabilities to take your printed circuit boards from concept to production. Our highly experienced personnel work with your challenges and create products that satisfy your technological needs.
Additionally, we also offer tool design services, mold making services, sheet metal and cable assemblies among a range of other engineering and manufacturing solutions.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our cutting-edge production capabilities that meet the most stringent IPC standards and specifications. Or fill out the PCB quote form to get a free estimate.
Choose Your Flex Circuit Board Type
As Flex PCB suppliers we know As Flex PCB suppliers we know each project requires a unique solution:
- Single-Sided – Boards with a polyimide cover film laminated to the copper to form an FPC that can only be accessed from one side. This conductive layer can be bonded between insulating covers or completely exposed on one side. This application will not have any plated through holes.
- Double-Sided – This circuit board has a double-layer conductor and it is made with a cover layer of preservative on each side. The PI coated copper board can be etched on two sides to allow access from either side, and may include plated through holes or vias.
- Multi-Layer – Several single-sided PI-coated copper boards are pressed together with pressure-sensitive adhesive, forming a circuit board with a multi-layer structure and a high pliability.
- Rigid Flex Circuit Boards – A multi-circuit board that makes use of flex PBC’s high pliability and rigid board’s structural capabilities.